Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Re-Recording Of The Ballad Of Susette Kelo! As To The Eminent Domain Abuse Case And The Heavy Handed Court Decision!


NEW CD IS IN PROCESS OF BEING RECORDED. THIS TIME WITH MS. KELO'S PROPER SURNAME. ALSO, FROM SOME RECENT PERFORMANCE'S SINCE THE U.S. SUPREME COURT RULING, ADDITIONAL AD-LIB, ON THE SPOT, BITING LYRICS MAY BE INCLUDED.


  • Bill Dyckns




  • HERE ARE LINKS TO THE TWO SONGS; (Well...only my diddy about me life and I didn't even mention England & Wales.....Where I ALMOST was to grow into whatever it is I am now.)



  • NOTE: Words and Music Copyright Bill Dyckns - A bd Record 2005
    All Rights Reserved



  • This Is NO LONGER A Rough Mix Of The New "Ballad Of Susette Kelo". BUT...I Hope You Like It. (It's now in the above post "unroughed".) A Couple Of Tweaks And It Should Be Released Next Week!(And was tweaked 'til I dropped.)
    By The Way...My Living Room Is now A Sound Studio And This Is All Me Folks! Musician, Songwriter, Sound Engineer, Effects Man...Just Me Ma!...I'm All Right. (And it STILL is in the same shape.)


  • Senior Attorney Scott Bulock, Esq., Dana Berliner, Esq. attorney's extraordinair for Ms. Sussette Kelo who is just behind Mr. Bullock in front of the U.S. Supreme Court Building.
    Photo Courtesy Institute for Justice Copyright Institute for Justice - All Rights reserved.


  • This Is Just My Life In Four Short Verses. I Kinda Think It's A Hit!
    THE FINEST CRAFT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home