Thursday, May 26, 2005

WHERE HAVE I BEEN???

OK....I'm approaching the end of mailing out the demo CDs I recorded. Haven't heard from a soul. EXCEPT for the wonderful people at The Institute for Justice. I'm following up on Ms. Susette Kelo and the families trying to save their homes. There was some new stuff on the "Eminent Domain Abuse - Connecticut" link. VIDEO and SOUND of Ms. Kelo and three others relating some of their experience's at the hands of the local officialdumbs. I have to get my ass out and make appearances live again!! The place closed where I was appearing. Then I got wrapped up in getting addresses and mailings and yada, yada, yada (great episode) and now , eeriely, I seem to have developed a mild case of stage fright. Or maybe it's more along the lines of the ups & downs I'm going through in my head not receiving responses then hearing good things, but from fine folks who aren't involved with publishing or having me appear somewhere....It's a damn yo-yo I'm on presently.....So, until later..real soon...
HEY?..Where did Ptiza O'delay go? and Ms. Oshea too?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home