Wednesday, February 23, 2005

IN REGARDS TO FINALISATION OF 9/11 IDENTIFICATION - A PERSONAL NOTE TO Ms. SHAY

This is for The Woman With A Broken Heart of her 9/11 loss who said; "I kind of pretend it didn't happen," said Maureen Shay of Staten Island, who lost her son, Robert. "Something was found, I don't know what it is, I don't want to know what it is. I prefer to think of him as whole someplace."

Whatever was found is of no consequence. Robert is all about you Ms. Shay. What was found is not of use to anyone or anything. Robert is Energy who surrounds you and is with you always. Your Robert is aligned with the Mystery Of Creation and, indeed, is "whole, someplace."

Your quote made me extremely aware. My senses were finely honed to the tragedy in your life that day. The first, true, heartbreaking statement of personal reflection in the media I have read of that day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home