Tuesday, February 06, 2007

BIBLETHUMPERS DISGRACEFUL

PRINCE CONTROVERSY??? THE MINORITY AGAIN OUT
Feb 06, 2007 | 5:36PM -

The American Minority, who appear to run things here now, have gained world recognition claiming the fabulous show Prince performed in the thundering rain was OBSCENE . ( In all I read no mention of this showmanship was mentioned)

If you read "Not The Usual Report" previous to this post, I stated I thought it was the best performance in Super Bowl history. Also I described the show.

A reporter or two agree with me and even stated, as I did , as to the degree of Prince's performance. The Best in Super Bowl history!

The disgusting performance, my self disiplin hanging by a thread here, what "they", the "aliens" saw and are very publicly pounding their bibles about, is a ponographic performance. Claiming Prince, during the "afire" portion I desribed used his guitar as a phaellic display ! Bringing from last year the term "malfunction".

It's a damn shame what this country has turned to. Remember...Every dominate power in history has fallen and from the shape leadership has taken the USA I do believe we are on our way to join them. Never before have we been despised by so large a portion of the world. I believe we can thank all the fools such as these. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. Falwell: 9/11 was our punishment, he said, politican (can't think of his name now) Crime will go away when the gay population is re-educated.

WAKE UP PEOPLE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home