Wednesday, December 12, 2007

JUST FOUND WE LOST AN ANGEL


Laura

Laura Brooke Banner

Laura Brokke

Well I woke up today feeling a lot brighter, considering, and find LAURA BROOKE is no longer with us. Not that I knew LAURA prior to today but via KICK Radio I read she was gone. So I went to her page. 14 years old guys....14 years old and releasing her first "solo" CD! I will tell you this; My eyes really welled up when I saw the CD title and listening to her as well just pushed 'em all out of my eyes. I say my music is along the lines of Dr John, etc. Well LAURA's CD was going to be titled 'Right Place Wrong Time". Yeah...One of my fave Dr John songs. So visit LAURA BROOKE'S site here and BUY A SHIRT!


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home