Thursday, November 25, 2004

In All My Muffled Glory

OK...Here's a sample! I know I could delete it but Hey?...It was done sitting in my livingroom into the telephone. Next time I'll put up a sound wall and stuff like that and I better damn well sound better.
I should have done "Leroy Brown"(here come the excuses) or any other of the 17 tunes on the playlist I have now accumulated. But Noooo I had to play what I loved most. It was this or "Mr. Bojangles", which I really love too but for some reason orbiting my synapsis, I chose this one.
Anyone associated with the rights who want this off just say the word. I'll have it off immediately.
OK...Go ahead. The chicken wire is up and I'm protected.


this is an audio post - click to play

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home