Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Thank You Tyler Thompson

I've been searing my brain with song lyrics and haven't been here lately. That is not good, I know. BUT; Received a "review" from a Mr. Tyler Thompson and wanted to preen about momentarily. Tyler's review is as follows:
Rated 7 on Monday, 01 November 2004
Concerning the section about elton john calling the media "rude, vile, pigs"...i see his perspective, and the medias. He really has no right to talk to other human beings that way when they are simply doing their job. Although...im sure the stress of being on the road and constantly being photographed get to him as well. But I guess that's one of the prices you have to pay for being a Musical Legend. And I disagree about his music being white space since Goodbye yellow brick road. I have enjoyed nearly all of Elton's albums since then (With the exception of leather jackets and victim of love). When i go to a concert i look foreward to hearing the classics as well as the newer songs and songs less familiar to the general elton john audience. I think he has matured and grown as an artist. Thats my take on it anyway. Thanks for your time!
Rated by Tyler Thompson
Thank you sir. I had no idea there WAS a "Leather Jackets" OR "Victim Of Love" album released by JOHN. That must have been when he was pumping albums out like Steven King wingin' those "scary" books out of Maine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home